Organizations of all sizes are facing hiring challenges in today’s tight labor market. The good news for small and midsize nonprofits is that many of these challenges give them a unique edge in attracting talent. With the right leadership approach and powerful new tools at their disposal, nonprofits can effectively position themselves to succeed.
In this guide, we explain:
- How nonprofits’ mission focus can help them better attract applicants across the broader pool of remote workers.
- How becoming more intentional in managing employee expectations can help nonprofits engage their employees.
- How updating your professional development approach to support the modern workplace can better engage and retain employees.
- How to train managers to support employees and set the tone for organizational culture in this hybrid work environment.
- How to use advanced AI tools to ease the burden of routine HR tasks in order to focus on improving recruitment strategy.